Thursday, October 04, 2007

I love Norah Jones' Music

She's pretty jazzy girl.

Not too late, yes it's not too late to be. This album feels so soulful. Norah's voice is great, really touchy. Hm, I like 'Not My Friend'.

Help me breathe, help me believe, you seem really glad that I am sad. You are not my friend, I cannot pretend that you are. You made it sting, your voice is ringing, just like the boys who laughed at me in school. You are not my friend, I cannot pretend anymore. You found a place, no one should ever go. I'll be ok, 'cause when I back away, I'm gonna keep the handle of your gun in sight.

I thinks it comes from her heart.
When I can see her concert?

Ron

2 comments:

ardithia said...

Norah Jones emang oke Kak..

Suka sama Vanessa Carlton juga ga?

Ato mungkin Alicia Keys?

Mereka ber3 emang pianist&solist yang oke..

Hehehehehehe..

Coba Norah Jones dateng ke JGTC..

Hehehehehehe..

ardithia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.